ATM crime knows no boundaries and constantly migrates to the next weakest link . We are committed to help you stay one step ahead of the latest threats, to protect your cardholders, maximize ATM availability and reduce operational costs .
Bancsource offers a comprehensive services called ManagedSource focused on managing the critical functions of your ATM network.
As criminal techniques become more sophisticated, protection against ATM skimming becomes even more complicated. TMD Security, the global leader in anti-skimming for ATMs and self-service terminals, offers security solutions that help beat skimming fraud. TMD’s patented solutions secure over 250,000 ATMs globally. Whether you’re looking to apply digital, analogue or stereo anti-skimming techniques, TMD offers the complete anti-skimming package. Until all deployers in the US install anti-skimming protection on their ATMs, the number of domestic skimming incidents and the cash losses associated with them will continue to rise.
KEY BENEFITS OF TMD’S ANTI-SKIMMING PROTECTION VS. NCR’S SOLUTION.
- Active Jamming Dip System: An active jamming dip system (TMD) vs. detection-based (NCR) offers protection without ever taking the ATM out of service.
- One Common ATM Anti-Skimming Platform: NCR does not have an anti-skimming solution for their Personas line. Unlike NCR’s solution, TMD’s platform can be applied to all ATM models.
- Greater Reliability: On average, detection-based systems (NCR) can expect up to 20 false alarms per month. Since TMD’s solution is active, there is much greater accuracy and reliability when it comes to protection.
- Maximized Cost: False alarms from detection-based systems are costly since the ATM must be taken out of service to repair/replace. TMD’s solution eliminates the possibility of false alarms and service calls, maximizing the ATM’s uptime.
- Less Vulnerable: Detection-based systems (NCR) are being defeated by more sophisticated skimming devices, such as inlay skimmers. Active jamming systems (TMD) stop inlay skimmers.